Premium Royal White Honey (500g)
As our most sought-after honey, this golden bright nectar is popular for its relaxing and anti-ageing properties. With a citrus refreshing after taste, Royal White comes with a tenacious and delicate texture that reflects its Kiawe roots. If you are in desperate need of good night sleep, this is your go-to product!
100% Pure Honey harvested from Kiawe Flower.
How To Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 1 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For Richer Experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
High in Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine) and Vitamin B Complex (B9, B12, B3, B6)
Warning & Precautions
Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
NO artificial colouring.
NO added sugar.
My best lover - royal white which will relax my stress on work
Yellow love - taste is good and my 1st try for this time