Premium Jungle's Heart (500g)
Jungle Heart is a strawberry honey that is harvested from a strawberry flower in Indonesia. Its sweet savour and thin texture not only satisfy the tastebuds of children but also provides them with a gentle relief for cough, flu, sore throat, sinus and asthma. No wonder it’s a child’s best friend!
100% Pure Honey harvested from Strawberry Flower.
How to Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 1 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For Richer Experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
A high amount of Vitamin A, Polyphenols, Flavonoid, Amino Acid, Protein and Antioxidant.
Warning & Precautions
Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
NO artificial colouring.
NO added sugar.