Regular Jungle's Eye Honey (500g)
Regular Jungle's Eye (500g)
Jungle Eye is a longan flavoured honey that is harvested from a longan flower in Indonesia. Its antibacterial and antioxidant properties assist with improving one’s skin and the healing of wounds. This is definitely your go-to product if you are looking to achieve that dream skin of yours!
100% Pure Honey harvested from Longan Flower.
How to Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 2 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For richer experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
- No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
- High antibacterial and antioxidants that are beneficial in fighting against MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
Warning & Precautions
- Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
NO artificial colouring.
NO added sugar.