Regular Royal White Honey (500g)
Just like its premium counterpart, this regular size honey seem to be the popular choice among our bee friends. With a citrus refreshing after taste, it’s no wonder our bee friends love Royal White!
But aside from its flavoursome taste, Royal White is rich with relaxing and anti-aging properties that is useful in combating dreadful issues like insomnia. So, if you are looking to get a restful sleep, this is your go-to product!
100% Pure Honey harvested from Kiawe Flower.
How to Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 2 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For richer experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
- No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
- High in vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine) and Vitamin B Complex (B9, B12, B3, B6)
Warning & Precautions
- Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
NO artificial colouring.
NO added sugar.