Premium Royal Black Honey (500g)
Premium Royal Black (500g)
Rich in antioxidants, this jet-black honey is harvested from the Mahoni Flower in Indonesia. Its sticky yet delicate texture offers a good bitter after taste. Being a favourite among our elderly friends, this honey aids in relieving back and joint issues. Also, due to its rich anti-inflammatory properties, our Royal Black reduces the risks for heart diseases.
100% Pure Honey harvested from Mahoni Flower.
How To Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 1 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For Richer Experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
Rich in antioxidants, antibacterial, vitamin B complex, minerals (Zinc, Iron, Phosphate, Glucosamine, Calcium, Iodine)
Elderly folks and diabetic patients.
Warning & Precautions:
Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
No artificial colouring.
No added sugar.
Contains only natural ingredients; taste and colour may vary according to season.