Premium Jungle's Heart Honey (500g)
Jungle Heart is a strawberry honey that is harvested from a strawberry flower in Indonesia. Its sweet savour and thin texture not only satisfy the tastebuds of children but also provides them with a gentle relief for cough, flu, sore throat, sinus and asthma. No wonder it’s a child’s best friend!
100% Pure Honey harvested from Strawberry Flower.
How to Consume?
- Maximum temperature: below 40°C.
- Maximum daily intake: 1 tablespoon per day.
- Stir with wooden dipper.
- Can be taken with and without food.
For Richer Experience:
- Add lemon for cough and sore throat.
- Add ginger for nausea and digestion.
- Mix in coffee/tea as a substitute for sugar.
- Add with fruits for increased nutrition.
No usage of a metal spoon, no direct exposure to sunlight, can be consumed in crystalized form, should not be stored in a refrigerator, requires diligent cleaning after usage.
A high amount of Vitamin A, Polyphenols, Flavonoid, Amino Acid, Protein and Antioxidant.
Warning & Precautions
Children under the age of 12 months old should abstain from consuming the honey.
NO artificial colouring.
NO added sugar.
But overall, nice taste which suit whole family included kid. ?